Many women wonder just how to eliminate fibroids and really if it is feasible.
Drug treatment is frequently used before surgical treatment so as to cut down the fibroids into a more manageable size. After medication treatment is stopped, the fibroids quickly regrow and it is crucial to be aware that medication treatment may only ever be temporary measure as it causes undesirable and potentially dangerous complications.
When surgery is used to eliminate fibroids, aside from a hysterectomy, there is every possibility that the fibroids will regrow as nothing has been done to stop whatever caused the fibroids from the first area causing them again!
Given a choice, most women would prefer to understand ways to eliminate fibroids naturally and luckily fibroids respond well to natural treatments. In the absence of great conventional alternatives, it makes sense to attempt and decrease the size of fibroids by non-invasive methods first, especially if you’re considering surgery. Really, as fibroids aren’t life threatening, so you aren’t placing yourself at any risk by delaying surgery but instead you’ve got nothing to lose and everything to gain!
There are a number of things that you can do at home to help.
* Excess estrogen is a element in fibroids so some ways that this may be reduced is beneficial. Reducing the amount of animal fat in the diet may naturally decrease estrogen as could a fantastic liver detox, and this is where specific pollutants that mimic estrogen have been stored.
* Total grains and other foods full of phytoestrogens will help protect the body against the effects of excess estrogen. Try eating brown rice, fatty fish, nuts and seeds
* A low fat, Higher fiber diet is beneficial for fibroid sufferers
* A diet Full of iron may counter the effects of heavy periods-one of these symptoms of fibroids
* Some girls have found that stressful situations over a long period can contribute to abrupt growth. Reducing stress can help alleviate symptoms.
Fibroids are a condition that respond well to natural remedies and they’re an perfect condition to treat because as they’re so rarely life-threatening. It makes sense to test a natural treatment for fibroids prior to resorting to surgery or some of those hormonal drugs which could cause their particular side effects.